The Campus Mind Works Groups are open to any U-M student who is interested in obtaining information about stress, depression, anxiety, and related conditions, and/or is interested in learning positive coping strategies to help address these issues. *The groups are designed for education and support purposes only, and are not intended to be a substitute for medical or mental health treatment.
These FREE education/support groups are a service of the U-M Depression Center in partnership with the College of Engineering, and are run by clinical staff from the U-M Department of Psychiatry.
No pre-registration is required.
Please join us for:
- Presentation and Q & A focusing on topics which impact student mental health.
- Facilitated support group session to:
- discuss challenges faced when coping with depression, anxiety, and mood swings
- share successful strategies for managing illness in the context of college life
- connect with other students who may have similar experiences.
The 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month* subject to change
October – April, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
2nd Tuesday – North Campus | Chrysler Center, Room 265
4th Tuesday – Central Campus | Locations will vary (noted below)
Winter 2019 Campus Mind Works Schedule